4.5. CIM status codes
This section defines constants for two areas:
CIM status codes (the
CIM_ERR_*symbols). They are for example stored in
Note: For tooling reasons, the constants are shown in the namespace
pywbem._cim_constants. However, they are also available in the
namespace and should be used from there.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_ACCESS_DENIED = 2
Access to a CIM resource is not available to the client.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_ALREADY_EXISTS = 11
The operation cannot be invoked because an object already exists.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_CLASS_HAS_CHILDREN = 8
The operation cannot be invoked on this class because it has subclasses.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_CLASS_HAS_INSTANCES = 9
The operation cannot be invoked on this class because one or more instances of this class exist.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_CONTINUATION_ON_ERROR_NOT_SUPPORTED = 26
The WBEM server does not support continuation on error. New in pywbem 0.9.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_FAILED = 1
A general error occurred that is not covered by a more specific error code.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_FILTERED_ENUMERATION_NOT_SUPPORTED = 25
Using a a filter query in pulled enumerations is not supported by the WBEM server. New in pywbem 0.9.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_INVALID_CLASS = 5
The specified class does not exist.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_INVALID_ENUMERATION_CONTEXT = 21
The enumeration identified by the specified context cannot be found, is in a closed state, does not exist, or is otherwise invalid. New in pywbem 0.9.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_INVALID_NAMESPACE = 3
The target namespace does not exist.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_INVALID_OPERATION_TIMEOUT = 22
The specified operation timeout is not supported by the WBEM server. New in pywbem 0.9.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_INVALID_PARAMETER = 4
One or more parameter values passed to the method are not valid.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_INVALID_QUERY = 15
The query is not valid for the specified query language.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_INVALID_SUPERCLASS = 10
The operation cannot be invoked because the specified superclass does not exist.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_METHOD_NOT_AVAILABLE = 16
The extrinsic method cannot be invoked.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_METHOD_NOT_FOUND = 17
The specified extrinsic method does not exist.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_NAMESPACE_NOT_EMPTY = 20
The specified namespace is not empty. New in pywbem 0.9.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_NOT_FOUND = 6
The requested object cannot be found. The operation can be unsupported on behalf of the WBEM server in general or on behalf of an implementation of a management profile.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_NOT_SUPPORTED = 7
The requested operation is not supported on behalf of the WBEM server, or on behalf of a provided class. If the operation is supported for a provided class but is not supported for particular instances of that class, then CIM_ERR_FAILED shall be used.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_NO_SUCH_PROPERTY = 12
The specified property does not exist.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_PULL_CANNOT_BE_ABANDONED = 24
The attempt to abandon a concurrent pull operation on the same enumeration failed. The concurrent pull operation proceeds normally. New in pywbem 0.9.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_PULL_HAS_BEEN_ABANDONED = 23
The pull operation has been abandoned due to execution of a concurrent CloseEnumeration operation on the same enumeration. New in pywbem 0.9.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_QUERY_LANGUAGE_NOT_SUPPORTED = 14
The query language is not recognized or supported.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_SERVER_IS_SHUTTING_DOWN = 28
The WBEM server is shutting down and cannot process the operation. New in pywbem 0.9.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_SERVER_LIMITS_EXCEEDED = 27
The WBEM server has failed the operation based upon exceeding server limits. New in pywbem 0.9.
- pywbem._cim_constants.CIM_ERR_TYPE_MISMATCH = 13
The value supplied is not compatible with the type.
- pywbem._cim_constants.DEFAULT_NAMESPACE = 'root/cimv2'
Default CIM namespace for WBEM connection
- pywbem._cim_constants.DEFAULT_URL_PORT_HTTP = 5988
Default port number for http WBEM connection New in pywbem 1.0.
- pywbem._cim_constants.DEFAULT_URL_PORT_HTTPS = 5989
Default port number for https WBEM connection New in pywbem 1.0.
- pywbem._cim_constants.DEFAULT_URL_SCHEME = 'http'
Default URL scheme for WBEM connection New in pywbem 1.0.